Rules of On-The-Road Fitness
The life of a truck driver is fun for many who pursue the open road; however, it is easy to be unhealthy in this profession. Driving a truck all day, sleeping in a cab, and eating at truck stops can lead a trucker down an unhealthy path (and one fat belly).
Drivers spend so much time on the road that it can be difficult to get exercise in.
However, experienced truckers know that exercise is possible by knowing the right exercises and creatively scheduling.
1. Plan your day and include times to stop for food, snack, and exercise.
2. Carry healthy snacks, like fruits, nuts or protein bars.
3. 15 Minutes exercise daily - No matter what!
4. If you do not like to exercise... Go for 45 minutes walk. Take advantage of what's around you.
5. Eat three, healthy meals a day - also be aware of your portions
and log in nutrition.
6. Quit smoking.
7. Watch 'Truck Driver Workout' videos on Youtube - Get inspired!
Good luck with changing your lifestyle.
You can do it! :)
PS. Do not forget to send us your before and after pictures.